BUILDING CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
Job Corps’ Building Construction Technology program is a Pre-Apprentice training program offered by Home Builders Institute (HBI).
Detalles de la Carrera
Students in Building Construction Technology are trained in the following subject areas:
- Learn how to use carpentry and masonry skills to maintain existing facilities
- Use tools and equipment to repair facility structures and systems
- Maintain systems that keep a building safe and secure
- Finish and seal building surfaces
- Develop skills in landscaping to maintain a facility’s grounds
- Build cabinets
Antes de entrar al programa de , los estudiantes deben:
- Complete all required activity in the Career Preparation Period, including Career Exploration and Career Success/Workplace Skills.
- Cumplir con los requisitos académicos básicos en matemáticas y lectura.
As a Job Corps student, you will have the opportunity to earn credentials in your training area that may lead to greater employment opportunities, higher wages, and promotions.
Building Construction Technology Cifras que hay que conocer
Potencial nacional de sueldo para esta carrera
Completion times vary by training area. Check with your admissions advisor.
While on the job, you will be expected to display the following traits at all times:
Atención al detalle
Habilidad de solución de problemas